Daisy: Oh, Jack! Isn’t this fun? Can you believe it? We’re all together on the London Eye!
黛 西: 噢,杰克!这多有趣啊!你能相信吗?我们一起在伦敦眼上了。
Jack: Yes, honey. Isn’t it great? Look, Claire!That’s the River Thames.
杰 克: 是的,亲爱的。太棒了!看,克莱尔!那是泰晤士河。
Claire: Yes, Dad. Isn’t it grey?
克莱尔: 是的,爸爸。它是灰色的?
Daisy: Well, grey and silver!It’s beautiful. Look at all the bridges!
黛 西: 是灰色和银色的!它很漂亮。看看所有这些桥!
Claire: Hey, Mom, I can see Tower Bridge.It’s open!
克莱尔: 嘿,妈妈,我能看见塔桥。它是开着的!
Jack: Is it really? Pass me the binoculars!
杰 克: 真的吗?把望远镜给我!
Jack: Can you see any ships there?
杰 克: 你能看到那里有轮船吗?
Claire: I can see one. There are some boats, too.
克莱尔: 我可以看到一艘。还有几只小船。
Daisy: Look, Jack!o That’s Westminster Bridge down there. There are some people on the bridge.
黛 西: 看,杰克!下面那里是威斯敏斯特桥。桥上有一些人。
Jack: There are some cars and buses, too.
杰 克: 还有一些轿车和公共汽车。
Claire: Hey, Dad! That’s Big Ben! It’s twelve o’clock!
克莱尔: 嘿,爸爸!那是大本钟! 12 点了!
Daisy: Ding-dong, ding-dong; Ding-dong, ding-dong! Oh, Jack! Isn’t London just great?
黛 西: 叮—咚,叮—咚,叮—咚,叮—咚! 噢,杰克!伦敦太棒了!
发现了错别字? 请选中并且点击Ctrl+Enter发送!